The cape wind was a great adventure! Not once were my kids bored. They had so much to do. They could swim in the pool, go paddle boating or kayaking, play volleyball, and whiffle ball. I enjoyed the wonderful waterfront it was an amazing view! The staff was phenomal! They could answer any questions about the town and told us all the great places to go to! Overall this was a wonderful experience I definitely recommend this to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod