Stayed for 3 nights right before the Memorial day weekend and had a great experience but really lousy weather! The manager Cindy did her best to to make our visit comfortable and when I requeseted a fan for the room, a brand new one in the box was waiting when we returned from breafast.The rooms are roomy and clean, alittle dated but all new windows and the grounds are really beautiful. It is a nice quiet gem tucked off the beaten path. Cindy has tons of knowledge about the area and knew all the good dog beaches too!
We booked another visit for September when we checked out, now we just need better weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod