“Decent Mexican food, busiest place in town”

Anejo Mexican Bistro & Tequila Bar
Ranked #12 of 169 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Añejo Mexican Bistro offers a unique take on fresh Mexican cuisine and cocktails offered in a fun, sophisticated atmosphere on Main Street in Falmouth
Reviewed June 22, 2014

On a quiet Sunday night this place was bouncing and people were queuing to get in. We waited 20 mins for our patio seat. A great spot for people watching. The food was good but I've had better. The service was pretty good and, as a bit of a gimmick, they make the guacamole fresh at your table. Definitely a better than average Mexican restaurant experience with a lively atmosphere.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I tried the special of the day, something I never do. I always go for cheese enchilada at new-to-me Mexican restaurants. It was a pulled pork torta. Great food. Great service. Great location, on the shopping strip. Great atmosphere. They have outdoor seating but it was rainy the day we went.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was the happening spot on Main St. this afternoon! Inviting atmosphere, great service, mouth-watering menu, delicious food, competitive prices and knowledgeable wait staff re: allergens/ingredients. Definitely worth the trip from North Shore!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our group of four friends had dinner here on Monday night (mid June). The outdoor patio with heaters would be the preferred seating and tables were available but because it was just too chilly we opted to wait for a table inside. We were given a beeper and told it would be about 30 min. but it turned out to be less. We took a walk checking out the storefronts in this very cute town which was fun. The restaurant was lively and my cobb salad with grilled salmon was fantastic!! I would go back without hesitation!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great fun atmosphere! Really friendly bar staff! The best margaritas around and awesome guacamole made tableside. An added plus is that they have great American food as well as Mexican food. One of my regular go-to places!