“Awesome - all around”

Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear Friends, We will be closed for equipment maintenance and upgrades from Tuesday, January 17, 2017 until Wednesday, February 15, 2017. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Looking forward to serving you again when we reopen on Thursday, February 16th, 2017. Thank you for your patronage!!
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent food, excellent atmosphere, excellent price point, excellent cleanliness. Excellent all around

1  Thank Mack00013

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My Mom & I visited Stone L'Oven Pizza over Memorial Day weekend in Falmouth and we were very happy with this place! Despite coming at rush hour on a Saturday night, we only had to wait about 10 minutes and the service was quick and excellent and the food came out quickly. The caesar salad was fresh and the margherita pizza was delicious! The medium size was just right for 2 people, if not too much. The quality and superb service make this restaurant a great value. It was one of our favorite yet cheapest meals we had in Falmouth the whole week!

1  Thank Katherine817
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here one night. We had the wings which were great and a specialty Fig Pizza. It was very good, baked perfectly but just a bit sweet for my liking. We took the extra back to the hotel and had it for breakfast the next day. We wanted to go back to try something else but didn't have the time.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Place is right on Main St., and the idea of pizza baked in a stone oven sounded great. Read the reviews and was disappointed with the lack of flavor on my margarita pizza,,needed more seasoning, the pizza dough was bland beyond reason, even the frozen pizzas I've had in the past had more flavor,,,I'm not trying to be unkind, just honest,,,maybe my taste buds are changing, they say it happens when one gets older, and I'm not getting any younger,,
The pizza my husband had was better in the flavor dept, pineapple, prosciutto and dried tomatoes,,,we only ordered water, and the bill came out to about $27...it was slow getting our check, the waitress never came around to refresh our water or ask how the food was,,,then a mix-up in the check which required us to pay cash or otherwise cause a problem for the waitress, so we just wanted to get out of there and payed cash. We tipped reasonably only because another waiter was kind and boxed our leftovers as we were waiting for our waitress, hoping they share in the tips.
No desire to go back, not with so many other pizza places to try.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place looks a little dated and unfashionable, but serves very good pizza. So don't be snobby about it's image and enjoy dinner here. Staff professional and friendly.