“Quick bite before boarding the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard”
Review of Falmouth Raw bar

Falmouth Raw bar
Ranked #76 of 164 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This restaurant is my SUMMER favorite in Falmouth. They have huge lobster rolls, killer Mudslides and Wellfleet Oysters!! Yummmmm... Oh and they have chicken tenders and hot dogs for the kids..
MA
“Quick bite before boarding the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Got in from the bus. Needed something to eat quickly.
The staff was nice. The food hot and plentiful.
This is really a bar, with bar like good.
But did the trick when you're short on time, and distance.

• Visited June 2014

Centerburg, Ohio
“Lobster Roll Goliath”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were waiting for this place to open. So, we had great service and great food. The Lobster Roll was our food of choice. My husband ordered the "Monstah Lobstah" and I ordered the Classic. Both were teaming over with fresh lobster meat though my husband's was almost overflowing! The pieces of lobster in both were huge. The coleslaw was also very tasty. This is a place we will definitely come back to if we are in the area. They even have Fireball on tap. So, at night it must be a happening place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ScenicWanderer
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Great atmosphere, music, & views”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I've never actually eaten at Falmouth Raw Bar, so this review is nightlife-based (well, as close to nightlife as one can come by in Falmouth). I give props to FRB for making consistent drinks & hiring great entertainers. This bar is a summer staple for locals & visitors alike to go out & have fun. Most of the employees are very kind & will take the time to talk to you & assist you, even when the bar is mobbed. Even with the great music (Rob Warren, Funktapuss, etc.), it isn't much of a place to dance just because space is so tight, but that doesn't stop me or my boyfriend! All in all, it's a solid bar. The only thing I take issue with was just how disgusting the bathrooms could get at night; I'm talking about only one toilet working, cups & toilet paper everywhere, & a few bodily functions on the ground (yes, really). I understand how hectic it can be at an establishment in season & how disrespectful drunk patrons can be, but that bathroom looked like no one had tidied it for several hours. My heart goes out to the person/people who had to deal with that at the end of the night.

Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, great view...”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Awesome location right at the northwest corner of Falmouth Harbor. Very convenient to boat docks, and local parking. Staff is friendly, and service is good. The food is good, but not pretentious. Drinks are good. Bottom line - a great place for a quick snack and a drink.

• Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
“Good Lobsta Roll”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went with friends for lunch on Sunday Oct 6, 2013. We are boaters and walked down from the Falmouth town dock for lunch. It is great in the fall as most of the tourists have gone home so there is no waiting in line at the restaurants. I had read the reviews about the Monsta lobster roll so my husband and I each wanted to give it a try. We each ordered a cup of the clam chowder and split the Monsta roll. The chowder was ok. Nothing to write home about. Being New England born I have had better chowder. This is not bad but nothing to rave about. The Monsta lobtser roll was almost perfect. The lobster was very fresh and had big chunks of claw meat. Not overly coated with mayo which was great as we don't like it swimming in mayo. Here is the thing and a small touch but would have made it perfect. The roll is a large white, hoagie roll which is ok. But it really needed to be toasted.If not toasted the roll needs to be really fresh and full of flavor. I would have given it a "10" if not for the roll.Cost for the roll was $26.00 which is a little pricey considering the price of lobster is down this season.
Our friends had the quahog stuffies and they said they were ok. Again nothing to rave about but good.
Drinks are expensive $8.00 for a Cape Codder and $9.00 for a captain and coke. They do have daily drink and beer specials listed on the board.
Atmosphere is that of a sports pub which is fine with us. I can see it being very crowded here during the summer with the younger crowd but that is just my speculation. All in all we would go back, especially if they toast that roll!

• Visited October 2013