“Sad Day, but Good Eating”

J. R. Brody's Roadside Tavern
Ranked #41 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“Sad Day, but Good Eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Watch the US 2014 World Cup hopes end here. Still enjoyed my dinner and beer and my sons liked their food. We shared a great dessert too.

Visited July 2014

Fall River, Massachusetts
“Best lunch ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Even though the wait was on the long side, the service and the food were exceptional...our favorite was the crab dip & the buffalo bites....definatley going back!

• Visited July 2014
Clinton
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

After driving for almost six hours, we checked into our hotel and needed to find somewhere to eat. Since it was already on the later side, I relied on the reviews of places nearby. I'm glad that we chose J R Brody's. The building is non-descript. The setting is very casual. Our service was great. I believe our waitress' name was Ashley. She was great: knowledgeable, friendly, efficient. She was able to answer all of our questions and made very helpful suggestions.

I had the mushroom swiss burger. It was cooked medium (some pink) just as I requested. Delicious. I also had onion rings (extra charge). They were worth it. My boyfriend had the fish and chips. He was pleased with his choice. Luckily, we saved room to share a piece of the homemade carrot cake recommended by our waitress. YUM!

Had we more time in our visit, we would have tried to get back there for another meal.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jordianne
Hethersett, United Kingdom
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and just had to visit with my wife and we weren't disappointed. I had the seafood stew $14.95 and my wife a special of fried scallops $10. We also had road runner cocktails which were brilliant and draft ale such as rebel ale. The food was out of this world and complimented by the great service and drinks. We finished off with a shared slice if che.esecake. Will visit again tomorrow

• Visited June 2014
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I went here while we were visiting East Falmouth. We were greeted by a friendly waitress and were seated right away. After we ordered, one of the locals could tell that we weren't from around there and pulled up a chair and chatted with us for a minute about where to go and what we should see. He didn't linger and once the crab dip came, we all but licked the bowl! The burgers were great too, but that dip is out of this world! I am going to try and replicate that recipe now that we're home.

Visited June 2014