Quahog Republic Dive Bar
Ranked #31 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Quahog Republic Dive Bar offers "wicked good eats" and serves a full menu till 12:30am nightly. Try the famous Aussie or Island Burger, Stuffed Quahog, Quahog Chowder and the very popular crunchy cod Fish and Chips. Sample a frozen drink, fresh squeezed cocktail or one of the 10 beers on tap. Our Bloody Mary, garnished with bacon, has become an instant classic! Events and entertainment are always happeing at the Dive Bar. Friendly feel good atmoshphere to live up to our slogan of Live-Give-Relax.Offering great food and good company in a cozy setting.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Don't get scared off by the strip mall location. This is a find. Delicious food including a terrific lobster roll and excellent fish and chips.

1  Thank VisitingfromBoston

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Get the lobster roll and you'll be happy! My wife and I split a lobster roll and were very, very pleased. I also ordered the PEI Mussels, which were a bit tough (i.e. overcooked) but the sauce with the cut-up chorizo was really good - nothing like soaking up the sauce with the grilled bread before moving on to the lobster roll. As noted by other reviewers, they have a solid beer selection and the facility itself is modest - good TVs all over the place. Now you now what to expect!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Quahog is indeed a real dive and sports bar with very good drinks, beers on tap and pub food. We often order the lobster roll which is full of extremely fresh claw and tail meat. It is not cheap but we feel it is the best on the Cape.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Not sure why I bother looking at the menu - they gave the best fish & chips - made with crushed corn flake crumbs & almonds. Not greasy at all. Husband had a burger which he liked,

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stopped in with my wife and children for lunch at about 12:30 on a Sunday. There was only 1 server/bartender on and the place was moderately busy. I ordered the stuffed quahoog, which I'm pretty convinced is microwave reheated, because it was pretty dry. When the rest of our order came, it was pretty decent. My wife and kids enjoyed their burgers, fries, and chicken tenders. I had the chipotle barbecue pulled pork sliders. Not much chipotle to them, just a plain barbecue sauce. Anyhow, After we got our food, it wasn't until we were all done before the server/bartender came to see how we were doing - could have used that 10 minutes ago. I asked for the check and she gave it to us. $2.00 for a kids' drink. $2.00 for an iced down soda for an adult. Sheesh. Not to mention when she told us what was on the kids' menu, she failed to mention that chesse for the cheeseburger would be $1.25 extra. Basically, my kid's cheeseburger cost as much as my wife's. I gave her my debit card and when she swiped it to return it to me, she added the 18% gratuity to it. Why would you do that? We were only 5 people. Your menu never said 18% gratuity added for 5 or more. And why wouldn't you add that in the very beginning. It was there after you swiped my card. Very tacky! Left a bad taste in my mouth for your restaurant, aside from the already lackluster service. May be back as we are locals, but won't be rushing right over.

1  Thank Peter B