“Amazing amazing cupcakes”
Review of CupCapes of Falmouth - CLOSED

CupCapes of Falmouth
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went here three times in the less than 24 hour period I stayed in Falmouth, the cupcakes were that good!! They have a bunch of frosting on top (yum) and are presented beautifully. The chocolate peanut butter Buddha was amazingly good. Hands down best cupcakes I've ever had.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The cupcakes are very, very good!! The packaging that they put the treats in almost made me not eat the cupcakes and just admire the box. The only negative was that we entered the store around 535( closed @6) and the girl seemed to be in a rush to get us out of the store. However, the owner came over and made sure that we were satisfied, even joked with is about the music that was playing!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Super cute little cupcake place worth taking a break from shopping. You can even continue shopping inside, as they have limited, but great merchandise...aprons, cupcake parafanalia, cute measuring spoons, etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful. She even wrapped up a gift I bought for my niece really cutely with ribbon and tissue.

We enjoyed their cupcakes and I was so happy they had a few gluten-free offerings. The peanut butter frosting was light and creamy, not too sweet or grainy. Just wish I could try all their flavors!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

After a couple hours of downtown shopping my stomach was rumbling. I came across this charming shop. I had a yummy chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter frosting. The cake was moist and surprisingly the frosting was light and not too sweet. Like another reviewer, I've had several Cupcake Charlie offerings and always enjoyed them. I actually like CupCapes better because the frosting wasn't as heavy. Also had a very tasty hot cocoa...delish! The staff was bubbly and helpful. There are about half a dozen bistro tables in a bright, spacious area. The shop was holding a contest to judge the best carved pumpkin with a prize for one lucky voter. Hope it's a year's worth of those yummy cupcakes.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Organic coffee and cupcakes that are healthy and delicious. What more can you ask for? How about an awesome atmosphere and wonderful wait staff - has it all.

1  Thank Sisbabe