“Best food ever”

Cross street: Dairy Queen
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best food ever”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Me and my three friends came here for the last night of my bachelorette weekend for dinner. We loved the atmosphere, the waitress was so sweet and the owner came out to say thanks for coming as we were leaving. The red sangria was to die for and the portions were huge, so pumped to have for lunch tomorrow. The prices are what you get and all us had a great dinner and all have leftovers. If you don't like left overs, share a meal. We had the fried motzerella, fried raviolis, frutti de mare, chicken parm, spaghetti with sausage, and the last dish we can't remember the name and it was all SO DELICIOUS. If we lived closer we'd go more but we live two hours away. I recommend this to everyone and anyone!

• Visited September 2013

Chester, Virginia, United States
“Terrific Food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went with several friends and had a great dinner. Atmosphere was good and the staff friendly. Buy a bottle of wine and get a complimentary cheese and cracker platter. Food was excellent - I had the lobster ravioli - it had the meat of a full lobster with an excellent sauce. Don't be put off by the fact that it is attached to a hotel.

• Visited September 2013
Plantation, Florida
“Superb Southern Italian Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Italian food served in gargantuan portions!

We dined at Landucci during a heavy rainstorm the day after the tourist "season" had ended (just following Labor Day.) So, there were no crowds to contend with.

Having seen the size of the portions on other tables we didn't order appetizers or even a salad. Warm Italian bread and flavored olive oil dip were a nice touch.

My chicken parmigiana was fabulous. My wife's eggplant parm was equally good. Their red sauce was excellent. My wife had the steak fries as her side. They were a meal in themselves and really tasty.

My only suggestion to management is that they offer a smaller portion size option. We mentioned this to our waitress and she replied that others had suggested the same. The owner's reply, "We're an Italian restaurant!" Meaning, I suppose "mangia!" That attitude toward perfection (even over-perfection) is what makes family-run Italian restaurants like Landucci such a great find.

I'd recommend Landucci Italia to anyone who wants a world-class Italian meal.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Seafood Zingarella”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After reading reviews in Tripadvisor, we decided to try Landucci's Italia. We were looking for great food, nice atmosphere and reasonable prices. We had a table for two by the windows, secluded by room dividers which made it cozy and romantic.

My husband and I shared a salad, stuffed mushrooms (very tasty) and the Seafood Zingarella. The Seafood Zingarella was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. A very generous portion, lots of lobster, shrimp and a sauce that was heavenly. Our waitress, Rose, was very attentive. When she found out it was our anniversary she brought us a beautiful, delicious complimentary dessert. We will definitely be returning and I will be ordering the Seafood Zingarella from Rose.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fave Italian in town”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great food, great service and great price! A hidden gem in falmouth. PS - try the asparagus wraps - the drizzled balsamic makes the dish

• Visited August 2013