“GREAT PLACE”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family and I had an amazing dinner at Landucci's this past Friday night. When I first arrived, and noticed the connection to Falmouth Inn, I have to say, I did think maybe I'd made a mistake. When I walked in, that feeling completely disappeared. The restaurant is warm and elegant. The food was amazing.... We had veal marsala, veal parm and spaghetti and meatballs! The appetizers were delicious and the presentation was beautiful!! The service was impeccable... Vickie was absolutely wonderful!! The portions are huge and can definitely be shared... as can the apps. We had the caesar and caprese salads and they were delish. The oil for dipping the bread is amazing and is the best I've ever tasted. It is a combo of olives, hummus, oil, basalmic vinegar... YUM!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this for a night out in Falmouth for either a romantic dinner of for a family. What a treat!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been to this restaurant 4 times in the past year, and every time the food was excellent. I have no ideas where the people who gave this restaurant low scores ate, but it was not in the same restaurant that my sister, my wife, and I ate in.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Don't overlook this restaurant! This is not hotel food. Food carefuly prepared and served with expertise.I would go back in a heartbeat!

1  Thank Bethany B
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My friends and I just had a wonderful dinner at Landucci's. I had the Chicken Marsala and it was delicious. One of my friends had the Veal Piccatta and another had a Salmon dish - both loved their meals. One of my friends enjoyed an almond Tiramisu dessert and said it was the best tiramisu she ever had. The service was excellent. We were a group of local women having our book club dinner, there were 17 of us and we all asked for separate checks. Our server, Rose, took this in stride and was very attentive throughout the meal. I highly recommend this restaurant to families and friends alike.

1  Thank Pamela P
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Despite the location next to a motel and an ordinary exterior, Landucci's has the best Italian food in the Falmouth area, with generous portions and wonderful service. Great for families or couples.

1  Thank Robert K