“Good find”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed June 26, 2013

A really good Italian restaurant in Falmouth. Service was fine, food was very good. It wasn't crowded the night we went but it was a rainy night during the week. Would return again and recommend!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We are a family of four with 2 small children. Everyone enjoyed their meal. The server, Kiera, was gracious and accommodating. The dishes were prepared well with good-sized portions. Wine was very reasonably priced, and a bottle comes with a complimentary cheese plate. Don't miss the bread (comes out nice and warm) and the delicious oil dipping sauce. Clearly the best Italian restaurant in Falmouth, and among the best overall.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great Italian food. the food was hot and scrumptious. The service was very warm and caring. Rose is a great waitress. Thanks

1  Thank Mecca134
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been here three times now and each time the food was delicious. Very tasty dipping sauce for the fresh warm bread. Their fra diavlo sauce is excellent on their pasta dishes. I liked it much more than the shrimp scampi sauce (good, but more bland).
The service people are very friendly and made my 9 yr old daughter feel great to be there when I took her out for a special dinner. Will be coming back again.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were out for a family member's birthday and had an amazing time here. Honestly, not what I expected from the exterior of the restaurant. It's a bit of a diamond in the rough. A few of us sat in the bar while we waited for the rest of our party to get there. The bartender was very personable and kicked off the evening on the right foot. Our waitress (I believe her name was Rose), was patient, knowledgeable of the menu, attentive and made the night even more enjoyable. Each and every person at the table enjoyed their dinners...from my filet, which was tender and wonderfully cooked, to the veal, salmon...there were no complaints from anyone that night. And it may seem trivial, but even the tomatoes on the caprese salad were some of the best I've had in a long time. I would highly recommend this place and absolutely intend on going back!

2  Thank Luceylouwho