“Authentic Italian Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I live in Falmouth and I went to Landucci's only because of the excellent reviews on the TripAdvisor. We were pleased to find that their great reviews were spot on. My wife and I enjoyed our meal so much that by now we have eaten there twice. You couldn't get a better meal if you drove to the North End of Boston. The food is authentic Italian cuisine and prepared outstanding. Our server Kat made our experience super her knowledge of the menu helped to make our selections without surprise and her personalty was a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to have as a server .

1  Thank acesiif15

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I recently wrote a favorable review and know the owner reads all reviews so read this one. Tonight I finally talked my wife on our 28 th anniverary to have dinner at your place.When we arrived 4 people were sitting at the bar and only 2 other tables had customers in the bar area. At 6;15 the place was dead on a SATURDAY NIGHT, we sat at the bar for 10 minutes but the waitress never gave us any attention, I even said if we can't order a drink we are out of here, she went into the kitchen and after a few minutes we were not feeling any love and left. Other waitresses were there but no one helped seve the guests at the tables, not the way to keep customers coming back

5  Thank PiierreFalmouth_MA_
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Italian food like it is supposed to be! Great authentic Italian food and wonderful service in a very comfortable setting. The food is reasonably priced and superb quality ...provimi veal that you cut with a fork, al dente pastas, perfectly done eggplant and more. The wine list had many excellently priced choices and the bar is well stocked. The wait staff couldn't be more personable and accommodating. The restaurant owner also visited with us for an extended (but not uncomfortable) amount of time and was genuinely interested in hearing about our evening's experience.

Take it from a local...if you are a tourist visiting Falmouth...don't miss Landucci. It is a $$$$ restaurant in a $$$ setting at $$ pricing

NOTE: I do not have any connection formally or informally with the restaurant I am just a very happy customer).

1  Thank Dakota3496
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I were on the Cape for a weekend get away and found ourselves in downtown Falmouth looking for dinner. I went on line and put in "Authentic Fine Dining Italian".
There were three options. While two were smack in the downtown. We felt that that
with the reviews and comments on Tripadvisor we would travel alittle down Main street
and go to the restaurent who's old address was downtown but moved to a bigger location.
Landucci's on Main. While we felt the Motel attached to the restaurant was alittle offputing
we went in. We entered a large doorway and could smell the sauce, heard the sounds of
Itlalian music, could see the flicker out candel lights and saw many tables with smiling guests.
We thought; This could be nice. IT WAS.
From the greeting of the host/manager to the welcomeing service we received right from the start we were swept away to Boston's Northend.
The menu is one most Italian restaurant diners have seen but there was also a Steakhouse menu which was amazing.
The food was as good as it gets and the steak I had was as good as Abe @ Louie's in Boston.
Plenty of space between tables. Great detail of setting the mood.
There is a nice large bar with great female bartenders and large tv's that doesn't interfere with the dining room.
All in all a great night with great food, friendly service, nice decore, and priced right.
We will be back with friends.
Thanks Landucci's.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

What a delight to find a restaurant with good food, good service and an attitude of wanting to win a good reputation. My husband and I were very pleased with the list of very reasonable specials and chose veal parmesan and veal marsala. We could pick two sides to go with the dinner which included a side of pasta or potato of choice. We both chose Caesar Salad and Red Wine, both of which were excellent (though the salad had a bit too much dressing). The dinners were served very hot and were enough to bring home doggie portions. Our service was excellent and the owner checked with us to be sure we were happy. We'd definitely return!

1  Thank yarnbuster