“Great for Cocktails!!”

Cross street: Dairy Queen
Teaticket, Massachusetts
“Great for Cocktails!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Good portions-The tipical Italian dishes are good,nice sauce. Fun at the bar.

Eastern MA
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Dining room= Dirty dishes, lackadaisical service, bland food. Servers were unhappy that we complained about crustedlack food on flatware. Great bar, though.

Falmouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was a successful Christmas party.”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Had a Christmas party here, with full sit down dinner for 50. They gave us 14 entree choices to choose from, which were varied and catered to all our preferences. Everyone at my table enjoyed their meal. Bread with dipping oil was on the table when we sat down. Then a good sized salad was served with the dressing on it. Large protein portions, perfectly cooked vegetables and about a cup of pasta (which was just enough portion wise). Italian pastries and a good cup of coffee made for a wonderful ending to the dinner.

• Visited December 2011
Spokane, Washington
“BAD EXPERIENCE AT LANDUCCI”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I took my wife to Landucci Italia for our anniversary in mid November. I had heard that most Italian places have a good steak. Honestly, I have had a better steak at the 99 restaurant which was less than half the price and was cooked the way I asked. My wife had the chicken parm which was completely dry in the middle it seemed like it was a few days old which made sense because it took a few days to actually get our food. I will not be recommending this place to anyone.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Julia S
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Excellent chicken Piccata”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

My wife loves the chicken piccat, also the specials are a great treat all the time. Tapas menu for apps is to die for, two apps sometimes is plenty for me, mt favorite waitress "Elaine" the staff is all superb, try this place for sure and the entertainment is great too!

• Visited September 2011