“Perfect!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We truly loved everything about this place. The service was excellent and the food was really excellent! I love trying things that we simply wouldn't make at home and the Lobster Corn Chowder was a perfect example of this. Absolutely delicious! The kitchen takes great pride in the freshness and quality of ingredients as well as it's presentation. Our waiter was knowledgeable and enthusiastic and helped us with some difficult choices. The wine list is extensive and coincidentally included our favorite Pinot. It was the exclamation point on a wonderful meal!

1  Thank Paula1040ct

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Probably my favorite place. Lovely menu and great service. It's expensive but for a special experience, well worth it

1  Thank Dolores F
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I have been to this restaurant at least 4 times which isn't enough. The food is local and I believe organic when possible which is very important to my husband and I. The wait staff is very nice and not stiff and rigid which really bothers me when you go to a nicer restaurant. I want to relax and enjoy my meal. I don't want to feel like we are being judged. At the start of the meal you receive a amouse bouche and they also finish the meal with a little sweet.

1  Thank organic2013
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Loved this place!!!!
Very sophisticated and classy. The food is supper. The service outstanding.
If you are in this area , the place is a MUST to visit.

1  Thank Lili S
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The food was phenomenal and the service was great! You must try this place! The only thing that sucks is that they don't take reservations but it's worth the wait!