Arrived from England for 4 nights and were immediately impressed with the Inn and the attention to detail of our host and hostess. Our room was beautifully furnished and had everything we could possibly want.The breakfasts were excellent and when we asked we were given lots of help and advice as to where to eat our evening meal.
Four friends from England joined us at the Inn. We bought some bubbly to celebrate and were provided with wine glasses and ice, were able to sit on the front porch and enjoy their company - wonderful.
When we wanted to go on a bike ride Bill was able to give us 6 bikes with locks and helmets. He advised us on our trip and when we offered to pay, he said it was all part of the service!
We had a wonderful time in Cape Cod thanks to the Palmer House Inn. We would certainly recommend this Inn and will return if we ever get back to Cape Cod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod