We stayed in the the Katherine Lee Bates and it was the nicest room I ever stayed in. I loved that it looked like someone drenched the place in English roses and over the top romance-interior. We had most contact with the two young women (I am so sorry to not remember their names) who worked there at the time and they were very helpful. Great breakfast, great house. Ok great everything. We would probably not chose to live in Falmouth if we returned to Cape Cod (as we found the southern part of the cod a bit to urban) however I would definitely not mind returning to the Palmer House Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod