Palmer House Inn
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$86
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Priceline
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$127
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$159
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$95
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
$83
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Official Site
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$109
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$129
Official Site
All reviewsemily dickinsonthe penthouseb bcape codbed and breakfastour honeymoonwonderful hostseach morningmartha's vineyardrestaurants and shopswonderful weekendlong weekendliving roomyogurtpatcottageaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Our most recent visit to the Palmer House Inn was our best yet!
Pat and Bill O'Connell, both seasoned innkeepers, are sticklers for detail. As always, our room was immaculate, the 800 point sheets were luxurious, and the breakfasts were imaginative, generous and tastefully served.
On this visit, we stayed in the "Penthouse" on the Inn's third floor. We like the queen-size canopy bed as well as the room's jacuzzi. Great fun.
We look forward to returning to the Palmer House Inn and Falmouth later this summer. There are so many restaurants nearby that we want to test.
Mike from Maine

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
PalmerHouseInn, Owner at Palmer House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear Michael H, You are one of our most frequent visitors. We always enjoy your visits and are looking forward to your next stay. Fondly, Bill & Pat

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently had the chance to visit Falmouth, MA. What a lovely town. While many may not think of Falmouth as the ideal Cape Cod destination, I found Falmouth Village absolutely captivating. Great shops and great restaurants! It's all walking distance from the Palmer House Inn too.

The first thing I saw was the beautiful pink May Day basked hanging from the gingerbread fence in the front yard. Beyond that, the porch with white rockers totally beckoned to "come set awhile". I did!

What I love most about the Palmer House is their incredible attention to detail and all the added extras. I was in the Emily Dickinson Room which has a fireplace and a jacuzzi. In addition, though, all the rooms have TVs, refrigerators, goodie baskets with water, chips and locally made chocolates! There are lovely amenities in the bathroom including bath salts too. I loved the fact that there was an extra power strip so I didn't have to go unplugging things from wall sockets to find a plug to charge my phone and laptop! Very smart!!

Breakfast was wonderful. Their signature juice drink is a Cape Cod sunrise with frozen cranberry that melts to the top as you drink it. The juice was wonderful!!

Pat and Bill are warm and welcoming innkeepers. I really enjoyed talking with them and learning more about their family and our shared love of sailing.

If you enjoy great restaurants, lovely shopping and the perfect little village green, Falmouth is the place and Palmer House is right in the middle of it all!

Room Tip: The innkeepers leave the doors open so you can see the rooms that are not occupied. I loved them all - Victorian decor includes canopy beds and fine antiques.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
PalmerHouseInn, Owner at Palmer House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear Cousisla..., Many thanks for the fantastic review. The power strips and the basket of Cape Cod treats are a new addition to the amenities list we are pleased that you enjoyed them. You chose a beautiful time of year to visit. We hope to see you again soon. Always, Bill & Pat O'Connell

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We return again and again to the Palmer House Inn for a relaxing place to stay. My husband and I have stayed in the summer in the winter and both are wonderful. The rooms are always well appointed, the breakfast is spectacular, and other amenities such as snacks and coffee throughout the day are an added benefit. We enjoy the location for walking around town whether in the sun or in the snow. The Inn is in close proximity to shops and wonderful restaurants. Pat and Bill’s attention to detail and warm welcome make us feel like special guests.
We are always looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HastingsHampdenMe
PalmerHouseInn, Owner at Palmer House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Hastings H, It is always a pleasure to host you at the Palmer House. Thank you for writing this wonderful review. Bill & Pat

Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was a lovely place to stay and get married! My (now) husband and I eloped and had the ceremony near the fireplace. Bill and Pat arranged the officiant for us. Afterwards, they set up a table with cake and champagne. They gave me a bouquet and also gave us a gift card for one of the restaurants in the area. The room was very clean. Our room had a jacuzzi in the restroom, fireplace, and TV if you wanted to watch it. In the morning, a gourmet breakfast was served. It was delicious! Then we walked around the town and went to Woods Hole, which is nearby. In the evening, before dinnertime, you can also hang out in the living room and have cookies and tea or coffee. It was very nice and relaxing. I would recommend it to a friend and would love to go back again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jennifer, We are very pleased that you were happy with your recent elopement at the Palmer House Inn. The Elopement Package is one that we started two years ago and it has become quite popular. We do an average of two elopements a month and it is always a happy event. Many thanks for the great review. Bill & Pat

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Having had the good fortune of staying at the Inn previously, on two separate occasions, we decided to share this absolutely fantastic Inn with very close friends of ours this past weekend.

To be sure, Bill, Pat and the staff once again exceeded our every expectation. Their attention to every detail within the Inn has over the years proved to us their commitment to our happiness and well-being. We always wake refreshed and talk often about extending our stay.

We have already begun to discuss another stay including other close friends.

Room Tip: Having stayed in separate 3 rooms I can honestly say that there isn't anyone I wouldn't recommend. However, if you are interested in a king bed, or whirlpool tub, book as soon as possible as these rooms tend to fill first. But I cannot stress enough, all rooms are a treat.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
PalmerHouseInn, Owner at Palmer House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear KC, As always it was a pleasure to host you at the Palmer House Inn. It was great to chat and catch up on your latest interests. Thank You, Bill & Pat