My stay on Cape Cod involved several types of accommodations, this being my favorite. As a solo traveler this felt like home with a good comfortable 3 nights sleep. The Inn is decorated in Victorian style and is cozy and relaxing. The breakfasts are gourmet with special treats of sorbet between courses, herbs used for flavoring tea and fruits, and cranberries used in a variety of ways creating a breakfast to start the day. The morning juice "The Cape Cod Sunrise" was a favorite. Afternoon and evening treats are available at the dining room table to greet the traveler when finished sightseeing, including tea, coffee, cookies, ice water and snacks. Innkeepers Pat and Bill are available to help with suggestions for touring the area. A place I would return to. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod