“Real nice place to stay”

Admiralty Inn and Suites
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
“Real nice place to stay”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

It is a nice place to stay. The night shift hostess was friendly and helpful. I figured it would have been a dive because they still had rooms left, but, WOW was I surprised. The rooms are nice and quant. The perticular room I was in had 2 doors, one for if you park outback, and one if you park along the side. I would recommend this place to anyone that wanted to stay in the Falmouth area.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
West Boylston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel is definitely one of the best hotels in Falmouth! Me and my family stay here whenever we visit Falmouth and we love it. The rooms are nice, clean, and perfect. There is an indoor/outdoor pool & both are awesome!! The complimentary breakfast is also good too! I your looking for a good stay, admiralty is one of the best in Falmouth! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I wanted to do something romantic with my fiance before our wedding in August, so I booked a room at this hotel for July 5th. The property was nice and our room was awesome. It is also close to town. We were even able to walk to restaurants etc.

The night of the 5th, I could not get a wink of sleep due to intoxicated people being loud and arguing. It was so loud and not far from the front desk, that it is hard to believe that they didn't hear it over there.

Breakfast the next day was nice at first until a family came in with a ton of kids, one of them saying racist obscenities. She was a little girl, so maybe she didnt know what they mean. Also, I do not fault the hotel about this as that probably was not heard from the front desk.

At check out we were not asked how our stay was and felt like that question was avoided because of the night before. I emailed the hotel Monday about our experience and suggested a partial refund would right things. I didn't get a wink of sleep and this was 260.00 for one night! We were actually charged about 2.00 more than what my invoice said, as it said included taxes. I would expect something like this if the rate was much lower, but I purposely chose what I thought was a nice establishment that would not tolerate other guests being disturbed. Furthermore, I am disappointed that I didn't here back from the hotel. Even if they disagreed with a partial refund, something should be done to make sure we go back. My fiance said she does not want to ever go back there, but I suggested that we base that off of how they respond to our complaint. I hate posting negative reviews, but after giving them ample time to respond to the email I sent I decided that a review was in order.

To top off the lack of asking us how our stay was, the lack of sleep the night before, and the profanity at breakfast, after we checked out and brought bags to the car, topless intoxicated person was hitting on women and soliciting people to help with luggage for money. He did not appear to be a guest at the hotel.

I am not sure whether or not I will stay at this particular establishment again. Perhaps they will respond, now that I publicly posted my experience.

Room Tip: My room was nice. It was room 208! Whirlpool tub, spacious, private entrance as well as entrance t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brett W

Travelers are raving about these Falmouth hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This property is ripe for redevelopment,
as it clearly hasn't had any investment in years.

So when we booked of the 170 odd hotels in the area only three had rooms
only this one had a two room suite ( which sounded OK) and the price was
high season pricing ( 230 per night) . Booking.com claimed they had only one room left, but the hotel was empty, Maybe 6 rooms in total occupied
(one by the Friendlies driver who left his rig running all night to keep its freezer cold.

Dear management , there is a reason you are near empty the week before 4th of July
if you take a look at any other hotel in the area, at the same price point and see what they are offering it will be clear why they are full and you are empty.

This hotel is very rundown, poorly maintained and noticably unclean in the public areas.

Property developers, my guess is this property will be bank owned before long, if they cant fill the rooms in high season it must be totally empty on the off season.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Fred N
Morris, Connecticut
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Admiralty Inn was efficient and comfortable. Staying there made it easy to get an early ferry to MV. The staff was pleasant and the accommodations were more than I expected. There was easy access to restaurants of many kinds in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ref4219
Chepachet, Rhode Island
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Can you say interesting!! The only thing that was sort of updated was the one tv in the upstairs bedroom. I liked the concept of the hotel, two floors with 3 beds. The refrigerator hadn't been defrosted ever. The jacuzzi tub had a panel that wasn't secure and was definitely in need of some cleaning. The breakfast consisted of stale bagels and English muffins. It was a very big disappointment for the money. If the owners want to bring it into the 21st century it could be a nice place. Maybe....

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank WDWmomri
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were visiting family on the cape and the spillovers got to stay here. The property really needs an overhaul. The room was quite large and relatively clean that was really the only real plus. The bathroom faucet leaked, the heater was rusted and needed painting along with the woodwork. The mirror needs replacing. The towels were adequate. The bed was huge but not comfortable and the pillows were meager. There were no additional pillows or blankets in the room. The TV was sad....it was small and the picture blurry. There was a wet bar with sink and frig next to the bed. The light didn't work and the frig cycled on and off all night long. You had to pay extra to use the in-room safe. It was included in the room price. If you didn't use it, they refunded the charge ($1.50). The blackout curtain needs replacing. The location is good but I wouldn't return unless there were no other options...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family