This is your basic motel. They have no cots and the beds are uncomfortable. The hotel is old and outdated to say the least. We stayed there one night before taking the ferry to MV and it was good for that. The complimentary breakfast was good according to my husband that walked by it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiralty Inn and Suites in Falmouth, MA is a great Cape Cod hotel destination conveniently located only minutes from Falmouth's busy downtown and beautiful beaches. Located in a perfect area for your Cape Cod getaway, we welcome all types of Tour Groups, Reunions, Weddings and more. Close to the fastest ferry services to Martha's Vineyard, The Admiralty Hotel in Falmouth, MA is also just minutes from the town's unique shops, art galleries, and restaurants as well as the Falmouth Shining Sea Bike Path. Our hotel is a great choice as a home base while exploring all that Cape Cod has to offer. This property features an outdoor and indoor pool. Guests will also be able to enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast. In addition, to first-rate amenities, guest will also have easy access to many local dining options, shopping, entertainment, and beaches. The Admiralty Inn offers a wide range of amenities along with ideal location designed to meet business and leisure travelers alike. The Otis Air National Guard Base is located 8.7 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Admiralty Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Admiralty Hotel Falmouth
- Admiralty Hotel Falmouth
- Admiralty Inn And Suites Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod