This motel has an excellent location...literally down the block from shops and restaurants. It is clean and well maintained. The mattress was firm and comfortable. The shower had great pressure. The best part of T&B, however, are the personable owners. We immediately felt as if they were truly glad to welcome us. They suggested an alternate ferry to Martha's Vineyard (within walking distance of the motel) and allowed us to leave our car in their parking lot so we would avoid a $15 parking fee at the ferry. It is obvious they take great pride in being hospitable to their guests. T&B is not a four-star accommodation, but our experience there was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod