I had a number of family coming in for a wedding & we needed something close, low cost, that would be able to do 5 rooms. It is an older motel ( they told us this ahead of time) so we didn't expect the "Ritz". What we found were rooms that were clean, comfortable, kid & small dog friendly, and close to everything. We could park the car and walk to everywhere. The employees were terrific with my daughter, answered all our many querstions, and when confusion happened with 1 family member ( ending up at a motel with close to the same name) they released us from the charge for the room - which being on a VERY limited budget was truly appriciated. We would & will stay there again and have recommended it to other friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod