Most affordable stay in Falmouth ($80 per night for Oct.). Great location for strolling into downtown Falmouth or taking the 10 minute walk to the beach. Bathroom was spotless. Nice flat screen television and wonderful friendly staff.
We loved the old style Cape feel here, though vacationers looking for cookie cutter mega-style hotels probably wouldn't appreciate the 1953 art deco bathroom mirror like we did, or the old school paneling on the walls.
But I'll take the super friendly desk folks here and the smiling housekeeping staff over any chain hotel. You won't get fancy toiletries or in-room coffee but who really needs that anyway when the price is this good. Tip: Decent pizza and salads from Steve's next door, and fantastic baked goods, pies and quiches at Pies a la Mode right down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod