I was booked for 6 - 10 February, looking at houses. I wanted to be in the centre of Falmouth so that I could get around easily, in the car and on foot if necessary. I was travelling alone and I was given the room nearest the office, which was perfect for me. Mrs Taylor was very helpful and courteous and I couldn't have stayed in a better place for my needs. It was lovely and warm, and the fridge was really useful.
I had to leave early on the Friday instead of the Sunday because of the impending huge snow storm, and I was refunded the cost of those nights, which I wasn't expecting.
This would be a great base for any kind of visit to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod