My stay was pleasant from June 6th - 10th. This is an older motel however kept very well.
Jenny, the owner goes out of her way for you. I had some minor issues like a broken blind, she fixed it minutes. All the ladies, are very sweet. I felt like their neighbor.
Motel is centrally located on Main street. You can walk over to the beach, shops & restaurants.
If you decide to head to Martha vineyard, you can catch the ferry a few blocks away. Rates @ the cape are pretty steep during high season, defiantly consider,Town Beach Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod