“Perfect pasta (al dente) & seafood”
Review of Osteria La Civetta

Osteria La Civetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria La Civetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

my wife & I had dinner at Oseria recently after making reservation with owner for window table for 4. Unfortunately, when we arrived 10 minutes early as planned, there were customers dining at our reserved table due to an unexplained error. We reluctantly seated at another table & were served excellent food by cheerful and professional staff. the seafood & pasta were excellent, wine was good, & staff presented a delicious desert compliments of the house as compensation for mixup. We will visit again whenever in Falmouth. Best Italian restaurant in Falmouth with great ambiance!.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This restaurant is a great find. The ambience, service and food are all top notch. My husband had the pasta with scallops, shrimp and clams and loved it. I had the caprice salad and it was served in a mason jar. Unusual presentation with really good cheese. Also delicious was the Vitello tonnato. It is one of my favorite dishes and it is rarely on a menu.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Intimate little restaurant. We were there at lunch and it wasn't very busy so it almost felt like dining at someone's house. Very cozy. I had a vegetarian sampler which gave you a taste of a number of things. Each was delicious. You could order small plates or entre size. The small plates are small so you'd be better off ordering two. I'd like to try this restaurant for dinner, I think dinner would be better than lunch.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Of all of the delicious restaurants on Main Street in Falmouth, I have to say this restaurant serves better food, in my opinion, than any other restaurant in Falmouth. They serve authentic Italian food, and a somewhat pricy menu consisting of amazing pasta dishes and meats. I always order their homemade pasta and I have yet to be disappointed. The service is always very kind and attentive, and the dim and cozy atmosphere of the restaurant allows you to imagine that you are sitting in a small Italian cafe. If you are visiting Falmouth, I would highly recommend that you stop by La Civetta, and you will not be disappointed that you did!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Scrumptious meals prepared by family direct from Bologna. We've eaten at La Civetta many times and have never been disappointed. Attentive service, and beautifully appointed rooms make for a great time, whether a romantic meal for two, or a group. Try the pasta Bolognese for a delicious take on a classic. Nice wine list too.