“An amazing host and amazing experience”
other travelers have booked this property
View from the beach
Location is everything Far from the madding crowd
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Location is everything
Far from the madding crowd
Tuscan inspired architecture
Unique stairway entrance
Lush tropical vegetation
The dining terrace facing the ocean
Fabulous rooftop deck
Comfortable ambience
Romantic loveseat
Dining with a view
King size bedrooms
Stairs to the master suite
Master Suite
Trip to Paradise Island
Paradise Island - perfectly named
Snorkeling at Paradise Island
No need to dive
Even the jellyfish are friendly
Trip through the mangroves
Sunset from the beach
The end of a perfect day
Sunset view from the villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
giovannis...
“An amazing host and amazing experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2019 for a stay in February 2019
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Eric's house for 3 days this past February and I, along with the rest of the group came out extremely happy about the accommodations and the great hosting by Eric and his crew. To start off, We had a group a little bigger than Eric expected but he did everything in his power to assist and help us all stay together. The rooms were clean, the house was comfortable and the views stunning....Eric was always cordial and would always stop by to ask about any needs that we may have. He recommended excellent places to eat as well as set us up with some excursions in the area...all at a very good price

I am planning a second visit in July and Eric's place will be my #1 choice again.

I highly recommend staying at this place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Jack B
“Incomparable views, great service and comfort”
Reviewed April 1, 2019 for a stay in March 2019
person found this review helpful

The beachfront location cannot be beaten. Eric and his staff provide great service; they're all very knowledgeable about the area and know the best shortcuts. Nothing tops enjoying breakfast while looking out over the calm Caribbean! The constant sea breeze acts as a natural air conditioning and the beds are great. I would highly recommend for any traveler new or returning to Punta Rucia.

Date of stay: March 2019
Your age range 18-24
William R
“Awesome 😎 Place”
Reviewed March 3, 2019 for a stay in January 2019
person found this review helpful

Eric was a amazing host and the house was lovely. You can’t beat the location and the beach is to die for. Hidden oasis !!! Recommend anytime.

Date of stay: January 2019
JohnnyO91...
“Paradise”
Reviewed March 3, 2019 for a stay in March 2019
person found this review helpful

I've spent several vacations en Punta Rucia renting Erics house and both occasions have surpassed my expectations!Absolutely stunning views, the color of the sea is an undescrible color of blue. This trip needs to go onto your bucket list!Only one word to describe this place, PARADISE!

Date of stay: March 2019
Inspire16...
“Dream destination”
Reviewed March 2, 2019 for a stay in July 2018

With my husband and son, we had a wonderful vacation. This is an ideal place to discover the Caribbean Sea and wonderful sites accompanied by Eric. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is friendly. I recommend friendly people who want to discover a sumptuous setting in a Caribbean atmosphere. Thanks Eric for your good humour.

Date of stay: July 2018
mucker2
Dominican Republic
“Amazing location and Villa !!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2019 for a stay in January 2019
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at Villa Nadine several times and each time it just gets better ! Staff always prepares us and amazing dinner and breakfast . Love the rooftop pool and karaoke . Makes for so many memories

Date of stay: January 2019
Your age range 35-49
Ijustwant...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“FABULOUS STAY!”
Reviewed March 1, 2019 for a stay in February 2019
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a FABULOUS 4 nights at Villa Nadine. The villa was not only beautiful but the views were incredible. We were in the master suite which was very spacious, it had a beautiful balcony for relaxing, enjoying the fresh breezes, and taking in the gorgeous views. Between the sea breezes and comfortable bed we had the BEST sleep every night. Eric, our super host, was absolutely AMAZING! He went above and beyond in making sure we were comfortable at all times. We loved our conversations with him and feel we have gained a new friend for life. Eric took it upon himself to have a cake and some ice cream for my husband’s birthday, this was really nice and appreciated. He arranged a boat trip to Paradise Island for us to snorkel which is a must do. He took us to Playa La Ensenada, which was a beautiful beach, lots of locals as we were there on Sunday, crowded, but not as bad as I had thought it would have been. We were also lucky to get a tour of the area from him, which was great. On our last full day there he joined us on the 27 Waterfalls. What an amazing place! My advice try to go as early as possible, as soon as they open, and see if it is a day that cruise ships aren’t in, as you may be lucky to have it more to yourself. However, it was still enjoyable with the cruise people. All in all, I’m so glad I booked at Villa Nadine rather than an all-inclusive resort, as I had considered. Meeting people at some of the places we had gone to told us they weren’t really impressed with their all-inclusive resorts. Of course, this confirmed that I had indeed made the best decision in booking here. I think it would be ideal for a group trip or even just for two. This place is clean, secure, and comfortable. Also, some of the best juice I’ve ever had for breakfast. Do yourself a favor and book this place!

Date of stay: February 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing