“Great spot for casual dining”
Review of Dunk & Munch

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunk & Munch
Ranked #95 of 231 Restaurants in Fall River
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Friendly staff, good food and very reasonable prices we love it here for breakfast but im sure lunch and dinner are just as good. Would recomend to anyone

2  Thank Bently231

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Great food!!!! Great prices!!! Overall best breakfast in fall river!!!!

1  Thank Fredflick2
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Great fish and chips served every thursday and friday. Staff is friendly and works well together.

Classic family owned and run business. Hard working friendly people.

Reviewed June 5, 2011

I work near the Dunkin Munch. On days when I want to treat myself I go here for breakfast. As has been said before the food is good but is general dinerish. The coffee though, is excellent. Very consistent and always good. I usually get a grilled chouricio (this is Fall River), egg and cheese sandwich. I would recommend the Dunkin Munch to anyone.

Reviewed February 14, 2011

Just a little hole in the wall dinner like many others in the area. The food is good and the people are friendly. The menu has a decent variety and the pricing is average. This is a breakfast and lunch type place. Not a very large establishment but the food and prices will satisfy. Usually have different daily specials and I have not had anything bad there. We frequent the place on a regular basis and they even have a couple of internet slot machines. I'd recommend as long as you are looking for plain Joe type food and nothing fancy.