“Apsara has now raised the bar on my Pad Thai expectations!”
Review of Apsara Restaurant - CLOSED

Apsara Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I had heard lots of good things about Apsara and finally had a chance to try it. Though the restaurant does have booths, you may be put off by the very low key surroundings. I would not put them on my destination list for a Saturday night out. I ordered a few dishes to go. Though I believe that they are actually of Cambodian origin, they offer Thai, Laotian, Vietnamese, Cambodian and Cantonese dishes. I tried the Spicy Satay Noodles with Chicken, Shrimp Pad Thai and the Apsara Fried Rice.

First of all, I walked out of there toting what felt like ten pounds of food for $23.00. I have to say that while the rice and Pad Thai were great, I thought the Satay noodle dish was even better with a thick, round noodle and a flavor reminiscent of Peking Noodles. On the menu were numerous other noodle dishes that I will have to work my way through in the near future. Three of us had two servings of each dish and still there were left overs. Don't let the old mill building and humble surroundings daunt you, try Apsara.