“Great Hotel!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fall River
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn! It was a great experience, the housekeepers did a great job and I loved the staff at the front desk. They were very welcoming. This hotel is very close to Providence and about 30 minutes from Boston. I will definitely stay here again in the future! Also the guy at the front desk is very cute so thats a bonus!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Hello,

Thank-you for your great review on our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and found our hotel clean and comfortable. I will pass along your compliments to our staff and hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Thanks,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I arrived late after a long 15 hour shift at a nearby hospital. I was greeted by Karen at the front desk. She is one of the nicest and friendliest people ever! I was totally impressed by her warm and bubbly personality! She gave me some snacks and a bottled water to enjoy in my room. The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. If I wasn't feeling so under the weather, I would've enjoyed my stay more, but I left here a very happy customer. I plan to stay here again soon as I continue my assignment at a nearby hospital and need a place to stay after my longer shifts! Thank you Karen at the Comfort Inn and Fall River!! She even dressed her part on Saint Patrick's Day!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Hello,

Thank-for your great comments about our hotel and our Front Desk agent Karen. We all work very hard to ensure guests enjoy their stay here with us. I will make sure Karen receives these wonderful compliments and share with the staff how Karen's guest service can make for a great stay. Hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel consisted of great service from start to end. I really enjoyed my time there, and the breakfast was a plus. The housekeeping service was great and the staff at the front desk was friendly. I will be back again since it is very close to Providence.

Stayed: February 2014
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Hello,

Thank-you for taking the time and sending us a great comment. I will pass along to the staff your compliments. Guest service is very important and I am happy to hear that we met your expectations.

Thank-you and look forward to seeing you on a return visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I have been staying in Comfort Inn and Suites hotel at Airport Road/Industrial Park area for a few weeks; you may not find our names in too many reviews, but I have to boast on this hotel; to us comfort is; a clean room, fair price and friendly staff, we have not been disappointed; for the last two months we've stayed in both Hyannis and this Comfort Inn hotels and they have treated kindly and respectful, not to mention a fair discount. We sincerely recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation. Pam & Louie...

Room Tip: King size bed, much spacier...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello,

Thank-you for the great review! I know we appreciate you choosing our hotel to accommodate your needs and very happy to work with you. I will pass along the great compliments to our staff and thank-you for making sure your stay is comfortable as you described.

Thank-you,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel a couple weeks back and unfortunately only was there for 3 days. However the staff is extremely nice and accommodating to any which situation. The rooms are very up to date and comforting. Had a friendly conversion with the receptionist at the front desk about how it's my 6 year wedding anniversary soon and next day was surprised with a wine bottle and lovely card ! I would love to definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for the great review! Our staff works hard to ensure that we go the extra mile for our guests. I am very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you return to us on your next trip to the Southeastern Massachusetts area.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had a great stay, the staff at the Front Desk was excellent! I had a nice clean room and breakfast in the morning was nice. Fresh hot coffee to start off my day. The hotel was very close to Providence. I will be back again!

• Stayed: January 2014
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Hello,

Thank-you for the great review about your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River. Our staff works hard to ensure a great room and a hot breakfast in the morning. I will pass along great comments to the staff as well.

Hope to see you on a return visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed here at the end of January. The room was very nice. Recently renovated and stylish. The staff is very nice and helpful too. The lobby is very lacking - only one sofa, two chairs and one table - very worn looking. The breakfast area is very plain and right off the lobby - not very attractive. The food is standard, and ok. The set up in not that appealing. Very institutional looking. The worse thing about the hotel is the clientele which roams around the hotel, and the breakfast area in their flip flops and pajamas - this is adults as well as children. Most without showering first. The management allow their clients to roam in their pajamas. I've never been to a hotel where guests roll out of bed and go to the breakfast area in pajamas, as though they were in their own home. It was quite unsightly and I will not be staying there again. I'll go back to the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lucy K
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconveniences in your stay. As part of Choice, the Lobby furniture will be updated as they released new standards. AS for the breakfast, I will talk to the General Manager as to what can be done for attire as well as call the health inspector to double check if flip flops/sandals as acceptable footwear.

I appreciate your feedback and do hope you try us again.

Thank-you,

Knights Inn Seekonk MA
Knights Inn Seekonk MA
#5 of 8 in Seekonk
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River? Share your experiences!