“I wanted to like this place” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River

Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fall River
Milford, ct
“I wanted to like this place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Got off on a bad note by twisting my knee on the uneven cobblestones at the entry way. The rest of the drive is smooth why they put them there is beyond me with people trying to bring luggage. Thought well I will go soak it in the hot tub got my suit on and hobbled down to find a sign it was closed. Them I tried to make a heat pad couldn't get the microwave to work. Then I finally got it to work by hitting popcorn mode but then To my horror it would not shut off I had to pull the plug. The sink was stopped up when I brushed my teeth. Went to blow my nose, no tissues. Couldn't figure out how to run the tv I have a degree in media shouldn't have been an issue. Clock was not on so tried to set wake up call button on phone didn't work. I didn't sleep well at all knee hurt and bed was hard coverlet was stained. The tavern next door was great but the food at breakfast was just ok.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Hello Catherine,

First off, I do hope your knee is feeling better today! I apologize for the hot tub being out of order - our pool maintenance staff is working to clean the bath bubbles out of it. I apologize for the items in the room not being 100% as well.

However, I will pass along the comment to next door about their food. I do wish that you try us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place for a one nighter. Comfy beds, nice sized room, very clean.

My only issues were structural. The breakfast room is way too small, there is only one elevatorfor a 5 story building and the entire building is too hot. Could never get the room to cool down and even the lobby area was well over 75 degrees. I would stay again - but only in the winter!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Hello,

I am happy to hear about your stay here with us. I will pass along your comments to the GM about the breakfast room size and the central air through out the building.

I hope you enjoyed the remainder of your trip and hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Thank-you.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We enjoyed our 2 day stay! Nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, and super friendly staff at the front desk. We traveled with our 2 dogs and we all felt very much at home!!!! The pool was fantastic and well maintained. Thank you....we will be ack!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Hello Sue,

Thank-you for you great review! Very happy to hear about your great stay with us over this past weekend.

Look forward to seeing you again!

Happy Labor Day!

New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were driving from Bar Harbor to Cape Cod and were looking for a place to stop just before getting to the Cape (but beyond Boston). We got an awesome rate through the coupon book and were shocked at the quality of this hotel. Everything looked to be brand new. We arrived around midnight and were quickly and easily checked in. Breakfast the next morning was great, lots of choices, including various hot options. We didn't spend time in other parts of the hotel or surrounding area, but I would highly recommend this hotel to people looking for something in this area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Hello,

Thank-you for your great review and very happy to have you stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast as well in the morning and our clean rooms.

We hope to see you again in the future the next time you are passing through or down in this area and hope you enjoyed your trip to the Cape.

Yucaipa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed in July. We normally enjoy the Choice hotels - especially the Comfort Inn brand. Updated furnishings, but the staff is poor. It looked as if the lobby carpet had not been vacuumed in weeks. Loud TV playing from the breakfast room on the evening we arrived. Surly breakfast room staff. Maybe a problem with the franchisee? Definitely would not recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Janis D
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Hello,

I am sorry for the inconsistencies that you experienced during your stay with us. I will reiterate with the Housekeeping staff the importance of the cleanliness of the lobby to ensure it is vacuumed more then once, especially on busy days.

I will also reiterate to all the staff about important a smile is. I hope that you will try us again in the future.

Kate
Ellsworth, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

It was getting dark so we decided to get a room on our way to the Cape. Check in was friendly and quick. Joe, the night manager offered us fresh coffee and fresh-baked cookies. The room was clean and nicely furnished and the beds were very comfortable. We slept so well, we missed breakfast, but left feeling very refreshed. It was everything we've come to expect from the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank crystalgreenlake
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Hello,

Thank-you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Fall River,MA. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along to good word to Joe about his hospitality. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 days at the comfort Inn in fall river the rooms was nice. But when we tried to use the pool the 1st day all the tables were taken at the pool, the pool is controlled by the employees families. the 2nd day seemed better at first it was just my husband and myself in the pool then 15 minutes latter , no word of a lie there were suddenyl 28 people in the pool. The kids were diving in and balls being flown around. 2 hours latter everybody packed up there stuff and drove off. It was crazy I would not reccomend staying if you want to use the pool.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DawnLeClair
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Hello,

Thank-you for your review. I am sorry to hear that the pool was crowed on that Sunday. We do rent out our pool to families to host Pool Parties and monthly pool passes; however we do state supervision of adults is mandatory as well as that the pool is to still remain open to our in house guests.

I will inform all employees to check on the pool more often when in use for pool parties to avoid this issue in the future.

Thank-you and we do hope that you will try us again the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fall River
Bristol Harbor Inn
#1 of 1 in Bristol
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River? Share your experiences!