Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport(Westport)(Great Value!)
$129
$134
$123
$75
$164
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskpool towelsrefrigerator and microwavebudget hotelstayed one nightbreakfast includednice place to staychecking inflat screenoff the highway
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 days at the comfort Inn in fall river the rooms was nice. But when we tried to use the pool the 1st day all the tables were taken at the pool, the pool is controlled by the employees families. the 2nd day seemed better at first it was just my husband and myself in the pool then 15 minutes latter , no word of a lie there were suddenyl 28 people in the pool. The kids were diving in and balls being flown around. 2 hours latter everybody packed up there stuff and drove off. It was crazy I would not reccomend staying if you want to use the pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DawnLeClair
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Hello,

Thank-you for your review. I am sorry to hear that the pool was crowed on that Sunday. We do rent out our pool to families to host Pool Parties and monthly pool passes; however we do state supervision of adults is mandatory as well as that the pool is to still remain open to our in house guests.

I will inform all employees to check on the pool more often when in use for pool parties to avoid this issue in the future.

Thank-you and we do hope that you will try us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed there one night on our way from Cape Cod to the City. We enjoyed it very much! Service staff at the reception was very friendly. The rooms were very clean and were equipped with very good furniture. Breakfast was served in an area across the lobby and hot coffee and cookies were available all day long. This was a kind of hotel that I also would have chosen for a business trip if I would have to go to that area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rheinland-Girl
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your great review! I am very please to hear that your stay was very comfortable for that is what us at Comfort Inn strive for. We hope too see you again the next time you are in the area!

Enjoy,
Kate Eastman

Reviewed June 29, 2012

In association with other hotels in the 2.5 star category, I would say this property ranks very well among those. It is very clean, has friendly staff, and you can tell work has been put into it in recent years. The front desk staff were friendly, that recommended a great restaurant in the area to eat at, and the manager was sited during breakfast making sure every guest was taken care of, or if they needed/wanted anything. I would stay at this property again, not sure paying the asking price, but at the price I paid, definitively. Just one thing I noticed, the Elevator Inspection expired in March. Oops.

Room Tip: Either way, the beds are granite slabs.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelerManDan
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank-you for a great response! Our staff and managers take great pride in our property and ensuring our guest needs are met. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again when you are back in the area.

Thank-you,
Kate Eastman

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This hotel was very clean. Even the mrg./owner was going around checking if we needed anything and was helping people with getting their breakfast. I was very impressed. The hotel is not near anything so you have to drive a ways to get to stores, etc.

Room Tip: We always stay away from elevators, fitness rooms and the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Hello,

I am very happy to hear about your great experience you had with us at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Fall River, MA. Our staff takes great pride in their work and it shows.

Thank-you and we hope to see you next time you are back in the area.

Kate

Reviewed May 16, 2012

ez access clean affordable. friendly staff at desk. breakfast was adequate and hot coffee was readily available room and halls were clean. stayed 4 nights and will return in Dec.
Thanks to Joe and Nicole for your friendly attitude was a pleasure to meet you both.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank-you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Fall River,MA. I am very happy to hear about your great stay with us. I will make sure to pass your compliment along to Joe and Nicole for their great attitudes at the front desk.

I will look forward to having you return to us in December.

Kate