“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Three friends and I went to Trio and the service was great. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. We all enjoyed our meals and the dessert was delicious. The decor was interesting and the ambiance was very good. The music wasn't too loud and we were seated right away. I really liked the fact that we weren't rushed out of there like most restaurants that want you to eat and dash to make way for more customers. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a fine Portuguese/Mediterranean restaurant in the center of Fall River. The dish I had, a cod casserole with clams, olives and chorizos, was very tasty.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you want great food, at an absolute steal of a price then you need to try Trio. It reminded us of a small South End restaurant without the pretense. It starts with the free valet parking and ends with an incredible dessert. In between you can order a King size
martini and a wonderful entre. You won't believe the price or the friendly service. We were very surprised to find this kind of experience in Fall River but glad we did.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I have been to Trio several times in the past year, and we have never had a bad meal, always had a wonderful meal. The interior is trendy and upscale--this restaurant is a real asset to the city of Fall River.
Last weekend we went for dinner and to listen to music. The place was jammed with people having a great time and eating! Since I am on a diet, I skipped some of my previous favorites (filet mignon) and had grilled salmon with passion fruit vinaigrette. It was delicious, and my husband raved about his seafood dish which had shrimp, scallops and fish in a decadent creamy sauce. Actually the highlight of this particular trip was our appetizer -- mussels with tomatoes and chourico (Portuguese sausage). Outstanding!
I usually have dessert but because of the diet, I went without this time. The desserts are always wonderful. I really don't understand the other reviews because we have always loved eating at Trio!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

great menu and great prices the other thing is you cdan buy 25.00 gift cert. on line at resturants.com for 5.00 so the meals are really chaep