“Excellent everything...tasty food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Friendly, attentive staff. Service and food great. Nice decor. Nice range of menu offerings. They had more than one choice for a vegetarian.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

Sadly, the quality has declined considerably at Trio's over the last two years. I used to eat there twice a month, but my last 4 trips were very poor experiences. The fried calamari was small, over-battered, and dry; the steak sandwich was inedible (tough, leathery, dry); the pistachio chicken was decent, but not as flavorful - or as large - as it used to be, and also dry; and the Portuguese steak was similar to the aforementioned steak sandwich - dry and leathery, and it was swimming in an overly-salted gravy.

The decor/ambience in both the Fall River and Dartmouth restaurants is its strength: A trendy, lively, and fun atomosphere predominates. The service is friendly and I have never experienced long waits for my meals.

1  Thank mthom100
Reviewed February 23, 2010

On Valentine's Day, my significant other and I went to the Trio Cafe located in Fall River. The staff was professional and attentive, the music complimented the modern decor and the food was great. I enjoyed my mahi mahi with lobster sauce and my significant other had nothing but positive things to say about his steak and lobster. Our appetizer of grilled bread with cheese and pepper sauce was excellent. The portions were such that we didn't have room for dessert. I definitely will be going back.

Reviewed August 20, 2009

We made reservations for Mother's Day at their new location in Dartmouth, Ma.. On our arrival we were seated immediately. The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our appitizers and drinks arrived quickly. The entre' arrived within 15 minutes with a huge portion at reasonable prices. The wait staff quickly returned to ask about our meals. All our meals were excellent, and will will be back to Trio Cafe. This is a first class restaurant with reasonable prices for that special occasion. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Scooter105
Reviewed June 17, 2008

Trio is a great place to eat or relax with incredable service & food!
I've been several times & each time I return I bring new people. Its an enjoyable night every time!