“Long wait for food”

Ranked #30 of 235 Restaurants in Fall River
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went there on Sunday. I was told how wonderful the food is, which it is very good. I brought an elderly couple (both in their 80s) and we waited over an hour for our food. They were very busy, our waitress was doing her best to keep up but she had a large party of at least 20 people who were served their food ahead of us and I am sure that was the hold up. What should have happened because the party had appts; our food should have come out first (I was a waitress for many yrs and know how to schedule the orders etc. - the kitchen should also have known to do this)

1  Thank meme1106

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Fall River Grill has amazing food and an extremely relaxing atomosphere. It is definitely not a place to go and eat if you have to be somewhere. It is the type of place you go, sit, eat and relax. They do not rush you.

1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've visited a few times now and haven't been disappointed. If you like spicy, you must try the chorico appetizer they offer with the 'secret sauce'. It's so good and served with Portuguese rolls. The prices are reasonable and the service is great. We have never felt rushed and we like that we can enjoy the food and the conversation at our own pace.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great portuguese food at a great price. Great variety of dishes. Sangria is good. Groupon occasionally has a deal.

1  Thank DianeD123123
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I eat here almost weekly. We keep going back not only for the excellent food but to see the waitstaff who we have come to know. Service is excellent. Prices and portions great !!!!

1  Thank Sasha896