“Great restaurant - MOST of the time”
Review of Ogil

Ogil
Ranked #26 of 229 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: Portuguese
“Great restaurant - MOST of the time”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I have been here 5 times now. Three have been GREAT - incredible, well prepared, just perfect. Once it was good, and once just OK. Service is always good. It is a truly authentic experience in portuguese food. I recommend it. If you don't catch it on a GREAT day, make sure you go back. It will be worth it.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Highclasslowrent

Somerset, Massachusetts
“portugees food”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

the portugee food is very good and very spicey if you like spicey food and portugee seafood such as "pork and clams" you will enjoy this place . its a little hard to find if you are not from the area so look at their web site for directions

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank JAKEFXWD
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I've eaten here at least a dozen times in the last 4 years ( always lunch) and have never been disappointed. Whenever I am in the Fall River area I try to visit. Try the Portugese style steak and egg with Portugese fries. Only restaurant of any kind that I will order the cod cakes. This is not elegant dining and not advertised as such. But, it is a nice neighborhood bar with a good kitchen and good service.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank David M
Newport, Rhode Island
“Love it or hate it”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I and many of my friends love O'gils (def not for the decor) for their food, but I do know people who dont. It may be one of those places you either love or hate. I love it, so I am going tonight!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Jesselin
New York
“Maybe I hit them on an off night...”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

...but things were just average here. After reading the rest of the reviews I had much higher expectations. The steak plate was good but not anything I'd probably need to get again.