“I was hoping for more”

Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 230 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commonwelath Landing
Description: Remy's offers the ultimate sports viewing experience. Three "Screen Monsters" offer the latest technology for hi-definition viewing so you'll never miss a second of the action. Hungry for lunch or dinner? Stop in and sample some American cuisine with a creative twist. Whether you are searching for the perfect place to catch a game, the hottest late night spot, or a location to host your next function, Remy's is the place for you. We seat 200 people inside and 150 on the covered outdoor waterfront facing deck. Our goal is to offer the best food and to be one of the most entertaining destinations not only on the SouthCoast, but in all of Massachusetts.
Warwick, Rhode Island
“I was hoping for more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I love JR! He and Don make watching a struggling season worth watching! Take for example when he lost his tooth and he and Don were going back and forth...OMG I was in tears I was laughing so hard! I was looking forward to experiencing some of his personality in the restaurant, but I there wasn't even a hint of it besides a pic of#2 on the back wall. That was it! No memorabilia, no jerseys, no pictures...nada! The service was horrible. The place was empty and our waitress was nowhere to be found! The food was average...prices a little high. I would have justified paying what we did if the atmosphere was there. However, this is your average food chain...save yourself the gas and money and go to TGIF or Applebee's-that's the best comparison. One thing I will say is the bar was clean! It would be cool if they had like a Jerry Remy cut out that you get a picture with...but there wasn't any signs at all that is Remdog or Boston Red Sox related-oh well

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Breakerfan4

Boylston
“FANTASTIC FISH & CHIPS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Today I had fish/chips and my husband had the Reuben Sandwich. My daughter had pork pulled sweet starter sandwiches....My fish & chips were beer battered fish and good size French fries, not the small skinny ones that a lot of restaurants seem to be serving these days. My husband's Reuben was on grilled marble rye, he said it was the best Reuben he has ever had. The pork pulled sandwiches had a dark glaze in them and our daughter said they were excellent...the best she has ever had. Our service was great;, the huge, and I do mean HUGE tv screens over the bar are very impressive. It's a sports bar, but it is one of the classiest sport bars we have been in......dark woods, booths, tables, facing the Fall River and a huge outdoor patio is also perfect...No problem parking, huge lot....It's a must go place for a great meal. ....

• Visited July 2014
Saint Peters
“Empty Sports Bar on a Friday Night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Hockey Championships and Red Sox game on tv. Maybe Basketball Championship too. But the sports bar was empty.

The sports bar food was routine. The location is horrible. Service mediocre.

Not much to say other than I will pass in the future.

• Visited June 2014
Westport, Massachusetts
“It's Not About Jerry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I've eaten at Remy's a few times, most recently on this past Monday, 6/2. Our waiter was Shawn, you was outstanding. In all my visits the wait staff has been excellent. The food is always well prepared and served in a timely manner. There is plenty of meal choices. On my most recent visit I had the mango habenero wings. It's a meal if you like wings. The drink choices are plentiful. Although this is kind of a sports bar, it hasn't been overly loud, which allows for conversation at a reasonable level. The TV screens are plentiful which includes the super large screen in back of the bar. When there is a special, the price is included with the given choices. I like that.
I've never been a fan of Jerry Remy but I don't let that keep me away from the great food, drinks, and service at the Fall River Jerry Remy's.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RogerB3770
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was very excited to try out this place; however, I was quite disappointed. The food was average, prices a little high (but not too much) and service not that good. The thing I hated about the place the most was the large screen TVs, actually a bunch of smaller TVs put together to make a big one. It made me dizzy to look at. Who could ever watch anything on that?

• Visited January 2014