“Good Polish Food”

Cuisines: American, Polish
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Good Polish Food”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very good food, fantastic variety, fun place, New Favorite! Creative variety of pierogi, Split the the sampler platter with a friend - worth every penny and plenty to share. Polish beer on tap too!

• Visited November 2013

Newport, Rhode Island
“Best Pierogis”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My favorite place to take out...I buy alot and freeze the pierogis(the potato and cheese)
and buy the kielbasa large links.It makes a great quick dinner,,,I have never eaten at
the restaurant ..it is very small...The girls are super friendly...My mouth is watering just
thinking about that meal...

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, but long wait for food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food and neighborhood atmosphere, but I was empathetic for the waitress who had the job of serving 7 tables of customers without extra assistance. We had to wait much too long to order our food, receive the food, then receive our bill for payment.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank gpp_11
Bristol, Pennsylvania
“Great Neighborhood Place”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Saw this place on Diner Drive-ins and Dives and decided to try it. Staff was friendly but service was very slow the day we went. Our waitress actually left the building an came back. We asked another waitress for help and her only reply was that our waitress would be back in a minute. Also, the place was so hot we couldn't even enjoy the our food. These couple things were what kept me from giving it a better rating. We wound up taking it to go. As far as the pieroghi .....they were very good. My husband try more of a variety than myself and really enjoyed them. I kept to the potato & cheese. The potato filling was very good. We also tried the globaki which is stuffed cabbage. They were large but had more rice than meat. Mine was still cold inside, was odd since they took so long to come out of the kitchen. I wouldn't come to Fall River just for the Pieroghi but would come again if I was in the area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Maureen K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great little place near downtown. Staff are friendly, and the food is delicious! Depending on what time of the day it is, it can be a little crowded, but is worth the wait!!

• Visited September 2013