“Amazing Pizza! The flavor punches you in the tastebuds!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yiayia's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #39 of 64 Restaurants in Fairhaven
Cuisines: Pizza
New Bedford, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Pizza! The flavor punches you in the tastebuds!”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The best Pizza in the area. Not sure about the other reviewers issues, but my experience there has always been great. They have more than 40 gormet pizzas to try, of which I reccomend the Jamaican Jerk, Steak Fajita, and the Greek Villager. The staff is very friendly, and the owner often comes out to talk with the patrons about their experience and how to make it better. I keep going back, and although it is a 25 min drive from my house, and there are many pizza places on the way, I am addicted to Yiayias.

1 Thank LuzoSpartan

New Bedford, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a hairy situation...”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Good food but the guy cooking had a afro hairy face arms and head...sso much so that we had 4 hairs in our pizza and salad...

its a shame ....make him shave where a hat and gloves ,please!

1 Thank fantasticman2
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Loved This Place but No More”
Reviewed January 29, 2009

When this place opened, we frequented it often. The pizza really is delicious. The one problem I have with this restaurant is with the food handling. The guy making the pizza would stop to ring my order at the register. He would then go back to making the pizza after handling the money. Yuck! No gloves and no hand washing. That was such a turn off that we wont go back there.

2 Thank Msia52