“Thai”

Sivalai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Fairhaven
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This wasn't bad. I enjoyed my food. I would like try different food. I will return and bring a friend.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Food and service are excellent. Food is reasonably priced, and portions are large. Best Thai food we have had. On our last visit (this week), the chef came out and asked everyone how their meals were. One of our favorite restaurants.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My only experience is getting food to go but both times it was identical. The food was decent, nothing great, and the portions were small in relationship to the price. I've had Thai food before and this is just average in comparison. I won't be back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you live in or are just visiting the South Coast you MUST stop by this hidden delight. This restaurant gives a whole new meaning to "Thai Food". The service is superb ,the prices are reasonable, and the food is over the top! Every meal is a real delight. We go there as often as we can and take great delight in "ordering blind". We have our favorites but we like to add in a dish every time just to see what it is like and have never,never been disappointed ! Do not be fooled by the diminutive size and location of this place. Once you are seated you will be in an absolute palace! Everything is prepared fresh and with great care by the owner/cook who is a wonderful and charming lady who is always anxious to please each and every customer. To use the words "hidden gem" to describe this place would be trite indeed. This place is the best!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is fresh and tasty. They make the best Thai that I have eaten. The portions are big and the prices for the meals are great.