“Feels like home”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I just like going to MIke's. It's not fancy and it's not gourmet - it's just good. It's more like going home. The food is consistently good and with the exception of one waitress who's more than a little abrupt, the service is great, too. I personally love the linguica pizza. Their blue cheese dressing is out of this world! If you haven't been there, give it a try!

1  Thank musicmuse1
There are newer reviews for Mike's Restaurant

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have been going here for over 30 years and have never had a bad meal! Their clam chowder is top notch and when served with one of 3 different size lobster rolls (biggest on a 8" sub roll) is delicious. I have tried their fish dishes, boiled lobster dinners, the prime rib sandwich and the prime rib dinners (up to 24 oz. of beef!), their chicken and veal parmasan with spaghetti and meat sauce are delicious, dinner salads are always fresh and their pizza is excellent. Adequate parking for the size of the restaurant, crowded on Friday and Saturday nights and I believe that are closed on Mondays. Full sit down bar that you can eat @. Service is good and average for speed. Moderately priced. Highly recommended! Again, I have never been disappointed with the food here.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I always force my sister to take me to Mike's for an open Roast Beef sandwiich for lunch when I am in New Bedford. I love their au jus (and the prime rib is awesome)

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've been coming here forever and it's never really changed. My fave is prime rib dinner or open sandwich. The latter is a monster slice as big as most places serve as a dinner entree. I don't waste time anywhere else when having prime rib. Same is true for steak as a sandwich or dinner. Dinner is with a salad and two sides. Sandwich has one side. Lobsters served by the dozens in several weights daily and pizzas are fine. Prices are a bargain. Italian and American dishes too. Don't pass this by.

1  Thank Buzzardbill1
Reviewed April 15, 2014

After you have gone to Fort Pheonix and toured our beautiful town you can fill up on a good meal at Mike's, Italian food to seafood. You won't leave hungry.