“Great food and service”

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was in Fairhaven overnight for a triathlon, so when I saw Pasta House, I thought- perfect for carb loading. I was alone, so I sat at the bar. The ladies behind the bar were super friendly and very attentive. I got the newly added Mediterranean ravioli and it was delicious. They were filled with spinach and ricotta in a pink sauce with peppers asparagus olives and I added chicken. For dessert, I got a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake to go. My only complaint would be the air conditioning. It was an extremely hot and humid day And the air conditioning couldn't keep up with the heat on the bar side of the room (with the kitchen and dishwasher behind the bar contributing to the heat.) the dining room side didn't seem bad. When I left, I was as sweaty as if I had sat outside. I really felt bad for the servers. I would recommend the Pasta House and I definitely would go back!

• Visited July 2013

Abington, Massachusetts, United States
“Sensational”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Pasta House is by far the best restaurant in Fairhaven and the surrounding area. Located within walking distance of the newly renovated and beautiful Hampton Inn Fairhaven it is the perfect place for lunch and dinner. I had a seafood lunch special recently with shrimp, mushrooms, and pasta and it was easily one of the tastiest, most well balanced and delicious dishes I've ever had! It's always a pleasure dining at the Pasta House. Nicole is a great bar tendress / server always quick with a hello and smile. Mario, the owner, is always visible in the restaurant and actively soliciting ideas for improvement!

Every time I get the bill I am reminded of just how affordable the food is as well!
Great Service, Great Food, Great Location, Great price. What more can one ask?

• Visited June 2013
maryland
“Good food and service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice family style italian restaurant. Food was reasonably priced and tasty and they had a good drink menu. Our waitress did a great job with our party of ten. We will be back.

Visited June 2013
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Good but nothing special”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I hadn't been here in years and decided to try it again. I remembered it being very good, better than expected. We were a party of 6 and seated immediately. I was a little disappointed that we were seated at the table closest to the kitchen door when the restaurant was mostly empty at that time. We weren't rushed or hurried and allowed to take our time deciding on what to order. The food was good but nothing special and I thought the veal was a little tough. I would go back again and give it another try if the opportunity arises and try something different.

• Visited June 2013
Middleboro
“Don't get the Filet Mignon”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

On my last visit I ordered the Filet Mignon for dinner and what I got was not Filet Mignon. I did inform the waitress of this and she checked with the kitchen and reported to me it was indeed Filet Mignon. I told her is wasn't , so the manager came to speak to me and assured me it was Filet Mignon. I now Filet Mignon and this sure wasn't.

• Visited May 2013