“Better than expected”

Courtyard Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Fairhaven
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went to Courtyard with a large family group. We had heard and read mixed reviews but decided to give it a try.
Everyone was pleased with the food except for those of us who ordered the lazyman's lobster.
It was dry and was more like lobster with breadcrumbs than the traditional lazyman's.
The service was excellent, 2 servers for the nearly 20 guests at our table. Despite the large group the food arrived at approximately the same time. Only one guest waited a bit longer. All in all it was a nice evening and we will return for another visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

bad service
had to ask repeatedly for the same things
entree & appetizer arrived at same time
server first blamed the kitchen, then accused ME of being rude
food was also cold & mediocre
you can do better almost anywhere else
stay away

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The Mrs & I go somewhere for breakfast every Sunday morning. Not afraid to travel to try out new places. Last week we wanted to stay local so I suggested we go to Courtyard. Hadn't been there in a long time. It was great. I had forgotten how good the food was and the huge amount of menu choices. Definitely won't be as long in between again....

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Courtyard had one of the largest breakfast menus I had ever seen. The restaurant is very cute inside and the waitress I had was very nice and made us feel right at home. I ordered the bacon benny while my girlfriend got the chocolate chip pancake and a linguica cheese roll. Food was brought out rather quickly for how busy they were and the food was AMAZING.
The benny ran me about $6 and I definitely got my moneys worth as I barley finished my meal. The chip cakes were sweet and fluffy and the liguica cheese roll was honestly to die for.

1  Thank geotboy777
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I ordered a chicken sandwich and they brought it on a stale roll and the portion was small. If they make plenty of sandwiches, there is no excuse for serving stale bread. I won't go back just because of that. To me it was like let's serve it to get rid of it. There are too many other great restaurants in Fairhaven to have to frequent this one.