“Enjoy this restaurant!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boston, MA
“Enjoy this restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I really like this restaurant for breakfast and dinner. My friends and I would meet up here for breakfast often, the food and service is good and consistent. It is located on the waterfront, but there are really no views and the restaurant is very small. But, we still enjoy it very much! One of the best breakfasts around, in my opinion!

Brewster, Massachusetts
“Truely A Delight!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is not your typical hometown restaurant, it is so much more. The dinners are incredibly prepared, a true delight to anyone's tastes all set in a casual BYOB setting. We both enjoyed incredible dishes off the nightly specials menu, but the standard menu includes basic fish, meat and pasta to many exotic flairs. My sweethearts dinner was :Boudin Blanc- seared medallions of scallops and herbs in a lemon dill buerre blance with a grilled piece of salmon, purple ( yes purple) sticky rice and grilled asparagus. My fare was the sauteed scallops with tomatoes, lemon-basil pesto, fresh penne noodles, white wine and cream, garnished with buzzard bay scallops, both meals were simply wonderful. We started our meal sharing a poached pear salad with a raspberry dressing and that too was a fabulous choice. From the outside one would never know it has such sophisticated fare since it is not filled with pomp and circumstance. The dress is casual and many table around us had patrons enjoying wine they brought. The atmosphere is friendly and quaint and was surprised to be offered a glass of wine from another table to whom noticed we did not bring a bottle. This is most likely a hidden gem in the neighborhood and I am sure that it is frequently visited, but this establishment is well worth the drive to enjoy. There is plenty of parking on street and a parking lot across the street. The restaurant is not large so attention is truly paid to each dinner and everyone around us was enjoying there meals. Local scallops and other sea food take center stage and so they should!! Everything was fresh, delicious and served piping hot. The staff was great, paying attention to filling water glasses when empty, taking away empty plates and making sure that all your needs are met. This was my first trip here and will not be my last. They also have a Facebook page and I am now a fan of thiers!! My compliments to the chef!!!

• Visited December 2013
Westport, Massachusetts
“No need to expect anything less than great service, food and no need to get dressed up.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Imagine my surprise to find such a unique gem in Fairhaven. Although I have yet to go for breakfast or lunch, I can only report on a Monday, yes I said Monday, night dinner with a friend from out of state, we were both speechless, which takes a lot since where we both lived where the food is three times the price for this kind of quality. We had a blast. Listen. From the food, to the attitude, energy and quality, please, grab your favorite libation (BYOB) and support this most wonderful culinary adventure. And, if you don't order the calamari app, shame. This was stupendous...as was literally everything we dined on. Great entrees, great experience, great plans to return...soon.

• Visited October 2013
Grafton, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was an unexpected surprise. Went to Brahmin Tent sale with girlfriends and asked the clerk for a good place for lunch. This was the best. Fresh fish and vegetables in creative menu choices. Located a block from the pier. Always ask a local if you want to get the best meal for a reasonable price. Most lunch items were under $10.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great grilled cheese bread and norwegian pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stumbled upon this cute place for breakfast. The Norwegian pancakes are delicious, even without toppings. I also had Margaret's sandwich with linguica and grilled cheese bread. The bread was soft and chewy and fragrant. The potatoes are fried and then tossed with what I think was old bay seasoning -- cooked to prefect crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. And the service was friendly and helpful!