Seaport Inn and Marina
Travelocity
$189
$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewsevent coordinatorplanning processgrand ballroomthe staff was friendly and helpfulattached restaurantno elevatordecent sizefront desk personbedford areahot breakfastclean roomsnice staycommodore roomfree breakfastking bednew englandwhaling museum
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were a lucky family of 6 to get a last set of adjoining rooms after the Blizzard Of 2013, even with a dog. The staff was wonderful, rooms were clean, and they allowed us to make last minute decisions day to day based on if we had power back at home. We will stay there again if needed. The only downfalls were no indoor pool and too much to wash/dry laundry, other than that wonderful :)

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank avila6702
seaportinnmarina, General Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I would like to Thank you on behalf of myself and the Seaport Inn and Marina staff for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that we could help in your time of need. We had so many families without power or damaged homes in our area and we are so glad to have been in the position to help so many. It was great to have some local visitors here, even some friends from our town. We wish you the best of luck and Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night on a recent trip. The price was great for the location. The room was very nice, the bed was comfortable and the linens were all in good shape and good quality. The cleanliness of the bathroom is always a great indicator for me -- it was very clean. The free breakfast was decent. The front desk staff was also very friendly. I would definitely stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BCDOhio
seaportinnmarina, Director of Sales at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing Seaport Inn and Marina on your recent visit to the Fairhaven area. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellence and all feedback from our guests is extremely helpful, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The room was nothing special. I spotted a roach motel in the closet and left with mysterious rashes on my legs and back. Upon entering the "restaurant", I felt completely awkward with three "servers" hanging at the bar seating me after 5 minutes of standing there. Since when does having 4 tables qualify as a restaurant? The menu was typical of a dive with a "specials" menu that was random and unappealing. I got the chicken which tasted like Italian dressing and it was supposed to be marsala. Had to get up and ask for my bill because the girls were busy chatting at the empty bar. I'll never stay there again. As for the dining experience? I recommend The Pasta House

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank HappyTrails1980
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the inn for a night and price wise it was worth it. First the room are on the small size it is a hotel room nothing more. The room was very clean and bathroom spotless. The hotel staff Brittany the front deak person was friendly and helpfull, the waitresses at the breakfast buffet were also very pleasant. What makes up for the room size is its location on the water and about a mile to downtown New Bedford. I would recomend this Inn.

Room Tip: Ask about the fan noise in the heater AC unit.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ggjuiceman
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the New Bedford/Fairhaven area or any surrounding towns. Didn't expect much while booking it but when we checked in, it was a pleasant suprise to say the least. It was very clean, smelled clean, and was more than accommodating. The staff was great and very helpful. We were also pleased to find out breakfast was included. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2012