“Good simple place to eat with friends”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Montreal, Canada
“Good simple place to eat with friends”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our visit at TGI Friday's Everett started really funny! Our waitress, after ordering our drinks, asked us to provide IDs... We had nothing against that, only I'm 36 and my wife is 40...!! We decided to take it as a compliment ! LOL The service was as very good though.

As for the food, it was good, but nothing to be excited about. We did order some plates with the Jack Daniel's sauce, which was good, but not too much since it is very sweet.

The drinks where very good and originals.

A nice, simple place to eat, especially with friends. Would return.

• Visited April 2013

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“New Menu. Meh but a good place nonetheless”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I'd almost give them four stars but their new menu doesn't cut it for me. Most of my favorites are gone. What they do have is good but there a lot of items with too much stuff like onion and other overly spicy type sauces.

One other thing that's a bit annoying -- do all restaurants think that everybody in the world likes only broccoli and asparagus? Please offer some alternatives like green and/or yellow beans, beats or corn.

I don't know what to make of all the negative reviews its getting on other sites. I've never had bad service here nor have I ever had a bad meal. Everything always been at least good or better. Service has always been great with perhaps one exception.

I think the fact that there are always mobbed here most evenings speaks for itself. A 1/2 hour after we arrived at 5:45 pm the place was full with at least a dozen people waiting.

The only thing they need to do is bring back some favorites like chicken piccata.

Revere, Massachusetts, United States
“Went for my birthday and I had a Happy Birthday!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

All three of us enjoyed our meals very much and the waitress Chrystal was a darling. She gave us spot on recommendations.

Visited December 2012
Revere, Massachusetts
“Yum”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta... just as good as it always is. Nothing out of the ordinary service wise, you know what you're getting when you eat at a chain restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Typical Friday's”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stopped in here for a drink after jumping around on trampoline's at SkyZone. The bar area smelled reminiscent of a port-o-potty. Just kind of off-putting. Ordered a round on drinks and some potato skins from the bartender. She was very sweet and friendly. Then took everything outside to the patio to sit with our friends in the sun. Good beers on tap, probably won't be back though unless to stop in for another drink after dodgeball.

• Visited September 2012

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!