“Nice place for functions”
Review of Silver Fox Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silver Fox Restaurant
Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Nice place for functions”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I attended a family function here with about 60 people. I thought it was a nice choice.
It was pretty easy to find and seemed to have plenty of parking.
The hall was pretty and had plenty of room for many more people if needed.
The staff that I had contact with were friendly and professional.
There was a full service bar. I am not sure about the cost of the drinks.
The bathrooms were modern and clean.
The food: Since it was buffet, I am not sure about the possible selections and cost of food.
I was happy with the food. The salad was very good with greens, cucumbers and lots of tomatoes. The rolls were the typical kind, Chicken Ziti with broccoli was tasty. However, I always find that there is never enough broccoli as was this case. I enjoyed the eggplant parm with sauce and parm cheese and also the fish. Was the food fantastic, no but for banquet food it was typical.
Would I have a function there? Yes. It might not be fancy enough for a wedding -- but with adjustment it could be.

• Visited August 2013