“My go to place before work and for Lunch!”

Common Ground Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Everett
Reviewed December 1, 2016

I love this place. I work a few blocks down and I just went there this year! I wasted 4 years going to DD's. I love the Coffee I have to have Decaf and it's never an issue. Same 2 girls are on during the week so they know everyone and are soooo nice! And the Brazilian Cheese Balls they make every morning from scratch are addictive! I have also had the Breakfast Sandwich on Sourdough Bread. You can change what they have on their board so I have tomato and Cheese. It is huge! I sometimes share it with a coworker. She is now hooked. I am now to grab a sandwich for Lunch. All the sandwiches are freshly made and good portions. The Meatloaf is homemade and awesome. All the sandwiches come with the Mescalin greens on the side. One note: I asked them what they had for Smoothies that didn't have added mix. They have 2. Pineapple/Banana and Strawberries. They have them all fresh frozen. So in the mornings sometimes I get a Pineapple with Banana and they add milk or what ever kind you like. I add no sweetener and that is it. it! So good. The Husband also gets the Apple Turnovers and Scones all good good!!

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Great coffee! Friendly accommodating staff. My off menu requests did not phase them at all. We saw many regulars come in.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Went here for the first time with high expectations. I got the vanilla chai, which was mostly cream. My mom got a regular coffee and said it tasted burnt. We ordered the 2 egg with toast and bacon. They only give you 2 tiny strips of bacon. The food tasted ok, not great.

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Charming place with lots of character. It has a mom and pop type of feeling. The service was warm and friendly! The food was delicious!

1  Thank dippi23
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff. Busy but not crowded environment. Nice place to grab breakfast when staying at nearby hotel. On site parking. Clean. Good quality and reasonable price. Locals spot, but accessible to tourists. What more could you want?

1  Thank sarah g

Been to Common Ground Coffee Roasters? Share your experiences!