“Glad We Finally Made It!”
Review of Blue Marlin Grill

Blue Marlin Grill
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Essex
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Glad We Finally Made It!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I went out with my parents for dinner and decided to try a new place for all of us. Although we had many friends tell us we should try the Blue Marlin, for whatever reason, we just never had. For a Monday night and quite stormy too, it was pretty busy. (Always a good sign!)
Our waitress was great, very attentive and friendly, while never rushing us at all. Three of us ordered salads with various seafood's (Blackened Salmon, Cocktail Shrimp and Buffalo Shrimp).
All the salads were huge and definitely used high quality local ingredients. Very fresh and tasty!
My father ordered onion soup and steak tips. Again they were great and a very large portion. He will be having a sandwich for lunch today - for sure! Cocktails were made perfectly and very reasonably priced! We will absolutely add the Blue Marlin to our list of favorites, just sorry it took us so long to find out what we've been missing! See you soon!

1 Thank SteveandDiana

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our family (me, husband, and 2 teens) stopped here for dinner on a Thursday night and it was great! Great food and good prices. If we are ever on Cape Ann again we will go back here for sure!

Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Great seafood”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Had a wonderful lunch there yesterday. The clam chowder is great. We both had haddock, one broiled, one baked. They were both extremely good. Wait staff was very attentive. Will go back again.

“Excellent”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped into this restaurant on our travels through Mass. What a find!! Excellent in all categories. Best lobster roll I have EVER had. Quality & quantity of food was superb.

• Visited June 2014
massachusetts
“Every meal I have had here is great!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My 13 yr old daughter and I eat at the Blue Marlin Grill frequently for lunch. We have never had a bad meal. We have never had bad service. The restaurant has had a facelift last year and looks great inside with a funky blue ceiling and hand painted art on the walls. Anything fried here is to die for ...the onion rings are awesome! I had a vegetable stir fry last time and the waitress suggested I try the scampi sauce with it and it was the best meal I have had to date. We love the Blue Marlin. Great food and a decent price. Lunch until 4pm :-)

• Visited May 2014