“great italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

we have been to Christina's 3 times this past year. each and every time we have had the best Italian food. the food is excellent well prepared and the portions are huge. the cocktails are also really excellent. tony is very friendly and sent us some treats to share,,,very nice. and its a little pricey but if you stick to the 2 for 22 tues-thurs. its not bad. will definitely go there over and over.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

If excellently prepared Italian food is what you are looking for, this is the place to go while "leaf peeping" or visiting at one of the local colleges or independent schools: from the veal to the old fashioned lasagna, everything is freshly prepared and well done. The specials are a delight - try the bracciole if it is being offered and the barbequed ribs are to die for. The veal sorrentino is a nice change from veal parmigiana and excellently prepared. When I am in the area, when I think "Italian," I think Christina's.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I took my family here the other night, I have been wanting to try this place. The lighting in this place is harsh in places, they use the ultra bright white florescent bulbs in some areas that hurt your eyes, the menu was you standard Italian fare and pizzas, My kids split a pizza, it was still kinda doughy, so they didn't eat much of it, I have the Cypress salad, which was good but floating in oil and the Chicken Parm, that was good as well, my girlfriend go the Baked ziti, it had way to much cheese on it, she didnt care for it much, service was ok, had to ask for water 3 times before we got it, and forget getting it refilled, that was quite the wait......

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful place to eat and drink. Tony is very friendly and his food is always excellent. Portions are large and the service is always friendly.

I wish we could transport this place to Reading Pa!

It's worth the stop!

2  Thank Ray B
Reviewed August 15, 2013

First time out to Christina's, and we all really enjoyed it. Our party had steak, seafood, and pasta, and everyone took home left overs. Great sized portions! Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. Very tasty! Steak was cooked perfectly, and LOVE the wedge salad!

Looking forward to visiting again!